Kurppa Hosk is looking for a new Senior Digital Designer to complement our team in Stockholm.
In this role you will be working closely with our strategists, UX designers and other creatives in developing and deploying outstanding digital brand experiences. As a senior digital designer, you are a confident and articulate spokesperson, who can excite and engage the client as well as teams internally.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading brands that seek true transformation. You work well under pressure, are self-propelled, structured and very detail oriented. Next to this, you also have a portfolio that showcases visually strong, well-crafted design solutions, and which demonstrates your capacity to develop and evolve full brand identity systems across a variety of digital platforms.
- Be curious and strive to innovate. Challenge the given solution.
- Forge and execute exciting digital ideas and concepts.
- Translate feature specifications and wireframes into final designs and mockups.
- Generate ideas and advocate for them to clients as well as other team members.
- Human-centered design expertise from concept to the final pixel.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure consistency of brand identity.
- Maintain high standards and ensure exceptional crafts throughout your projects.
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for defined touchpoints, integrations, performances, usability and sustainability requirements.
- Stay on top of and collaborate across the agency to push digital creativity standards and industry trends.
- Delegate tasks and provide support for less senior team members.
- Skills in standard software as well as being updated and eager to learn new software.
- Interest in, and constant development of, compositions, grid systems, typography, colors and visual expressions.
- Relevant education within design, preferably digitally focused.
- A minimum of 6 years’ work experience from digital design work.
- Demonstrated skills in relevant softwares (e.g. Sketch, Figma, PSD, Zeplin).
- Fluent in English; additional languages (including Swedish) are a plus.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio and a few of lines about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Digital Designer” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!