Kurppa Hosk New York is now hiring a junior designer. S/he is looking to further develop their existing skills by working with the senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects.
A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
- After Effects
- Any other motion/3D related software is a big plus
Communication is a very important part of Kurppa Hosk, so you must feel confident and comfortable enough to present your ideas in a clear and concise manner. You like to keep track of trends and are keen on sharing relevant insights with the rest of the team. Above all, you have a genuine love for the craft of design.
The specific details of a junior designer’s role vary depending on the projects assigned, but common activities include:
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Supporting senior staff in preparing presentations/strategies
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; you are fluent in English and have a good command of additional languages
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- 1-2 years of creative industry experience
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- The ability to see projects through from concept to completion
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
Please send your Portfolio, CV and a few words about yourself to jobs|at|kurppahosk.com. Please mark the subject line of your email “Junior Designer”. We look forward to hearing from you!
By sending your application/CV/portfolio to us you approve that Kurppa Hosk will file your documents temporarily. Your details will be handled in accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). This means that your data will not be saved over time and will not be forwarded to third parties.