Kurppa Hosk is looking for a new Account Manager to join our Account team.
An Account Manager at Kurppa Hosk manages projects from beginning to end, is highly organized and has a proactive approach to their work. You are detail oriented but can also take a step back and see the bigger picture, identifying opportunities and challenges that lie ahead.
You are diverse in your skillset and have experience of managing both strategic and creative band development processes and projects, ideally ranging from print production to physical environments and digital activities (at Kurppa Hosk, we have it all).
Creating outstanding brand experiences is what you’re passionate about. You thrive in creative environments and enjoy working in collaborative team set-ups with people from different backgrounds and with varying skillsets. You like to push the boundaries and as such, are able to adapt your past experiences and take on new challenges if needs be (even if this means stepping out of your comfort zone from time to time, you maintain a ‘can-do’ attitude).
As an Account Manager and Project Lead at Kurppa Hosk, you are a creative problem solver and a multi-tasker. In playing the dual role of client advocate and Kurppa Hosk team advocate, you understand that the administrational tasks are a necessity when it comes to creating value for money. And that close collaboration, both internally as well as externally, is key to ensuring the optimal levels of success for all projects.
- Autonomous management of small to mid-size tasks and projects
- Project planning and definition of project scope and approach, incl. project objectives, deliverables, schedule and budget
- Keeping projects on track and on focus, ensuring that every team member understands their role on the project and what they need to do, by when
- Ensuring the delivery of all project deliverables on time, on budget and to the highest quality
- Serving as the primary contact for the client, managing their expectations and producing regular status reports
- Lead client meetings and keep meeting notes (both for the client and the team)
- Prepare monthly forecasts and budget reconciliations, resource bookings and client invoicing
- Management of third-party vendors
The ideal person
- Has a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role and proven track record of having successfully managed sizeable projects including the following:
- Brand identity development and implementation
- Print production
- Digital identities and development projects
- Photoshoots and film productions
- Has excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English, both verbally and written (the KH office is English-first)
- Has great negotiation and presentation skills
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects and balance conflicting priorities when required
- Is a flexible and pragmatic person that remains calm in a fast-paced environment
- Has a positive, collaborative and a creative problem-solving attitude
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a couple of lines about yourself to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!